Featured Post

The Biggest Turnout, Kuala Selangor

 "piiiiiiiiiiiii"
Captain Daniel Yap voluntary offer himself to lead KR ride. As administrator of KR, I sincerely express my gratitude to him. Thanks Daniel Yap for your effort to bring up KR.
( Daniel selfie) 

it has been a while, we never ride together with all senior members. I was surprised When Daniel list down members name, Feeling of nostalgia 600km ride begin running in my heart. I'm welcome back Mr Jav Lye and Mr Too. "Once upon time, Mr Jav was our KR top domestique" said Daniel to Mr Kar Wor. While Mr Too is 600km Audax Finisher. Other than that, Corwin, Daniel, Zenden all are finisher too. Is good we come out again and ride. Thanks for coming today.... Thanks again. 

                      ( Group Photo)
                          ( Jav Lye)
( Mr Too aka CEO) 

7.30am, we roll out from Tesco Rawang. 15 members of KR, join us today. Biggest turn out for this year. Even our Mini Rider Mr Tan Chen Huat also don't want to miss this ride. Thanks all. Thank you for turn out today. 

( Mr Tan Chen Huat aka Huat) 

( Huat punya sport car) 

During peloton ride. I was chit chit chat chat with ah Huat. You know lah, he talking like train never have stop station, In history, he also one of senior kr member. From establishment of KR, and abyss of KRCG, until to KR today. "I kira Kira I think pun Ada 5 years lio" said Ah Huat. He continue chat, "during early stage of KR, we consider very strong. That time ohh, ride 100km per day is super famous, Ride 200km macam God lio. After 200km, you stand out u feel very proud. Dulu mana Ada
Audax one, after Audax introduce at Malaysia 1200km ride like everybody pun boleh ride". I listen his talk careful, I do agreed with him. Cyclist world has growth so much, even bicycle shop can see everywhere now. That is my chat with him for 30km. Good work Mr Huat. 
                  ( Generation of KR)
( Peloton Ride with Huat) 

We continue ride to Kuala selangor, road is so nice, we occupied the whole new road. Very good very good job JKR. I experience little technical problem, but able to handle it on time. Thanks to our rescuer Mr Corwin Wong. We continue journey to Bukit melawati aka Bukit Monkey. But rarely see monkey today, "maybe monkey belum wake up kot" said Zenden Goh. 

             ( Nicely Patch new road)
( Group Peloton) 
              ( Bukit Melawati Tour)
               ( Canon in Melawati)
( Corwin electronic Pump save me) 

Makan time, for your information Kuala selangor actually is hometown to Mr Tan Chen Huat. He bring us to kampung place, hidden gem place where only People born here able to know. (sorry, place no name). Curry Laksa is appetizing, until members forgot we have to 50km more to ride back. Haha, imaging curry we ate and we have to ride back 50km... Don't worry, that is thier stomach, not me. 

         ( Makan Time at Kuala Selangor)
 ( long table ) 
( Curry Mee) 

As many people said, Destination is not important, the journey is. Journey is we ride together, we laugh together, we bear hot sun together. All people sharing thier sexy leg after reach home. ( I mean thier tan line) I believe only Cyclist understand what I mean. Beside I don't see important of the distance, some rider show me, how many watt there have, how many km they ride, claiming how many team they have, totally not important to me. Cycling only mah, not fashion show or race. Agreed with me

                   ( Tan Line After Ride)
                   ( Sexy Leg mah?)

Time to sign off the blog, hope you enjoy reading. All writing base on real time and real people. If my Opinion has deliberately caused unease, kindly accept my apologized. See you again next time.. 

             



Best photo of all....... 

Video of the day

Comments

Post a Comment

Kepong Rider(KR) Slide Show

Change image every 3 seconds:

1 / 5
KR Bukit Tinggi Colmar
2 / 5
KR KL Seremban Ride
3 / 5
KR Sekinchan Ride
4 / 5
KR Janda Baik Coffee Ride
5 / 5
KR Simpan Bike Gathering