Featured Post

The Biggest Turnout, Kuala Selangor

Fish Head Noodle, U-turn there and here, By Daniel Yap

"Beepppp Bepppp"

Daniel Yap for first time, blow chicken (in chinese it mean blow visel) calling all KR Kaki to ride Seri Kembangan Fish Head Noodle. Total distance 100km. Myself see he start "jio" I immediately click "Going". It has been quite long time I didn't follow him for long distance. Check my strava, Last ride with him is during Audax 600km on September 2017. Today is June 2019. Nearly 2 years oh...

4 days before the ride, Daniel jio at Kepong Rider facebook, with all route detail, the rules, pit stop, regroup, etc. I never question his ability in organising the ride, because during Audax 600km, his planning skill prove to me, he is damn good in route planner. I never doubt, never in my mind wanted to question him.

6.40am sunday I leave my house. Pijak Pijak, I met a bangla cyclist trying to cut me. I whisper myself "in front there is a slope, see how u climb". Mana Tau, Belum 10% of slope, he come down and push bike, what the....  Non of my business, I continue my way to DPC mcd.

7.15am, everybody reached DPC mcd. Tayar start golek to LDP. Kan CHEONG moment start lio, speeding at 32-35kmh at LDP Weiiiii. This is my first time, I ride all way in LDP, from toll plaza kepong to sunway toll. Pass through the tunnel. Zenden once say "that tunnel I drive speed 150kmh", I talk to myself, "I hope don't have other zenden drive now". Crazy pun zenden. Father already pun drive dangerously. I starting to feel relieve when we enter kesas motor lane.

At the MEX, The highway which I use to ride every Thursday night with Mr How, never miss every Thursday night. According to Mr How, mex highway is best training place. But today mex ride, I feel so stranger with mex. I don't feel easy to ride.

10.03am, we reach Serdang Fish Head Noodle. According to Google, it was one of best fish head noodle in town. "Aunty Mari Mari" I called, "7 bowl of fish paste, 3 bowl of fry fish head noodle please". We finish bowl at 10.46am. We roll back to kepong through Bangsar and damansara height.

5hours ride time, 101km distance, 1200meter elevation, quite suffer ride to me. But we do enjoy ride, chit chit chat chat. Finish ride at 1pm. Best thing about KR, we put makan into priority. We don't mind spend money in Makan, as long as is good. Of course lah, must burn calories first lah. KR, slogan, "together we ride" and Let Ride more, let Makan more.
See you next episode, byeeee..

John Soo

Special Thanks to Sunday Ride Captain, Mr Daniel Yap, and Coral Yap, Alex Hong, Zenden Goh, Gregory Leong, Corwin Wong, Ms Yan Tan, Samson Cheong, Mr Chiam and lastly Mr Chan Foo Gor.











Comments

  1. thanks for your help to be our last rider ya, every time I look back the peloton, once I see you, I know the peloton is still sticking together. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kepong Rider(KR) Slide Show

Change image every 3 seconds:

1 / 5
KR Bukit Tinggi Colmar
2 / 5
KR KL Seremban Ride
3 / 5
KR Sekinchan Ride
4 / 5
KR Janda Baik Coffee Ride
5 / 5
KR Simpan Bike Gathering