Featured Post

The Biggest Turnout, Kuala Selangor

Second day Hari Raya Ride.

KR wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilftri to all Muslim friends. Public holiday season On. The best way to enjoy is stay in KL. Traffic in KL is soooooo good, you can ride in any way you like.

6.00am, suppose plan to ride kepong - kesas - mex - curry mee - kepong, but change route as very last minutes to KL after Daniel comfirm PJ rain stop. Without wasting anytime further, I change my attire, roll out to meet them at Pusat Science Damansara Height. Weather is so good, climate is fresh and cooling, I told myself, I should not waste this opportunity, and I should increase my mileage, and decided to propose to look up point at ampang. Daniel first impression "Dey bro John, how to go ampang lah". My reply is always confidently, "don't worry lah, Ada Jalan one, confirm safe, I ride the road before, u will like it".

After first stop at pudu for breakfast recommended by Alex Hong, we proceed to look up point. Weather still look good. Maintain speed in 24-28kmh through Pandan Indah. Traffic is good. Not much car. All riders still in good condition. The best moment is about to come. Climbing season. I heard from behind, somebody said "wow, got hill wor". Then I start whispering myself, soon u will be more happy because more hill to come. I don't want to mention, who is that, u sendiri know lah...

Reached look point ampang, nostalgia of this place start to fill up in my brain. Once upon time, the place is so pack with youngster with cafe name GASONLINE. I guess those 1980an members should know well more than me. We took some pictures, time to go back.

While going back, weather change suddenly. "We have to go back lio" said Daniel. Okok... Balik, a little bit showering rain. But stopped when reach KL.

70KM ride, 1200 meter elevation. 4 hours time. We all safely Reach home. The best moment for me during this ride, is during cimb toward look up point junction, when I can see the whole KL. How about you? Comment comment Ya....

Thanks to Daniel Yap, Alex Hong, Chan Foo, Bryan Toon for coming.

See you next ride.
Sign off
John Soo




Comments

  1. Satu karangan yang panjang dan menarik. Bravo and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weather and route 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time we proceed to Hulu Langat, pereZ, hantu, Bali pin

      Delete
    2. jangan bang... terlalu jauh wah takut emak marah...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Kepong Rider(KR) Slide Show

Change image every 3 seconds:

1 / 5
KR Bukit Tinggi Colmar
2 / 5
KR KL Seremban Ride
3 / 5
KR Sekinchan Ride
4 / 5
KR Janda Baik Coffee Ride
5 / 5
KR Simpan Bike Gathering