Featured Post

The Biggest Turnout, Kuala Selangor

KR Sunday Papa Mama Loop

"Wa mou ride 200km this year". One of kr member said to us.

"Wa century ride done, I want try 200km", said kr member again. So like it or not, virgin 200km for him is unavoidable. I come out with few suggestion of 200km routes. Namely,
Fraser loop
Port Dickson
Morib loop

                          ( GS 🌉 selfie)
I'm choose fraser loop for them. Why? Because fraser loop famous among cyclist, level difficulty is not for newbie.
Most important, it has numerous tree as shelter.

Date set on 16 of February 2020, starting point at Regular Tuesday Night Ride Assembly place at 6am. 6 riders,
Mr Daniel Yap, aka Boss
Mr Chan Foo, aka Peter Sagan
Mr Brian Too, aka Durathron Boss
Mr Kar Wor, aka Butt Pain
Mr Greg, aka Kaki pain.
And lastly me lah... no aka just me
                  ( 4 Handsome king)

                  ( hastag: #weareone)
(Our sport car) 

Roll 6am sharp toward Gombak territory. From schedule, I expect I could reach HOA around 7am. Yes. We reached on time. Without waiting much time, climb loh GS. 16KM, expected 1hour. 

We "hea" before we roll down to Bentong town for breakfast. Downhill, who don't like downhill. "If road is all downhill until Fraser, how wonderfull it's right?" Whisper myself. But as experience cyclist, this is impossible. Slap myself wake up please, then I found out I have continue my roll to Bentong for Nasi Ayam. 

                      ( Sang Lee Rolling)
                    ( Raub Territory)

9.00am we reach bentong. Waitress came to take order, pretty waitress were giggle as all ordered double meal. She must be thinking where this bunch of hungry ghost came. Without much wasting time we continue our journey to Fraser hill.

30km of dragon back at Kampung Sang Lee, 20km of uphill at fraser is beginning of why This loop also known as papa mamak loop. I have ride this loop few times, never I will feel easy. I remember well, once KR in highest enthusiasm, we completed this loop at nearly 12 hours. Such nostalgia when I ride again this loop.

                 (we are champions)

Story of this ride, if I was given 10 pages, I sure, I would able to finish written down. Whatever circumstances, completed the ride is just a record, however laugh, joke, experience and Co relationship with friends is biggest achievement. Trust me, some wouldn't able to understand it.

Thanks for all participants. Your attendance will added into  Kepong Rider diary. Stay with us, more story will be added. See you next episode.

                     ( fraser road )
                     ( my hero reach)
                      ( waterfall ♥)
                   ( champion arrived)
                    ( unwanted guest)

Comments

  1. How come I hv such a nick name? 😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Each episode will have new name one...

      Delete
  2. Great write up. Should have had ten pages. Even I feel like going on this adventure. So far though...you guys are really awesomely strong to do this long ride...👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother John, will have chance, let us know when u ready, we bring you again...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Kepong Rider(KR) Slide Show

Change image every 3 seconds:

1 / 5
KR Bukit Tinggi Colmar
2 / 5
KR KL Seremban Ride
3 / 5
KR Sekinchan Ride
4 / 5
KR Janda Baik Coffee Ride
5 / 5
KR Simpan Bike Gathering