Featured Post

The Biggest Turnout, Kuala Selangor

KR Tuesday Night Ride to SALOMA LINK

Once upon time, when 老衰着短裤 (literally Mean previously) there is one cyclist, from Cat City. He is strong and friendly that, Kepong Cyclist never said "No" to him. His passion on bicycle, and cycling sport, I wouldnt never question his ability. Let me introduce to you, Mr Byron Ting, Giant TCR Advance SL rider.
                    ( Mr Byron Ting)
                    ( Mr Mike Wong)

Waiiitttt, what the...  Why I'm introduce him at our blog..  Sorry sorry, Wa simple want create some kick, you know kick kick, Lai lio lai lio...

Tonight Tuesday Night Ride, we are heading to Bangsar. Macam Biasa lah, we have to start roll 8.05pm. Why lahhhh, normally 8.15pm what, it's because bangsar loop more hill, and longer distance, that why have to start 8.05pm. As expected, only small cat, 2-3 ekor. But ride have to go on.
              (selfie at Petaling Street)

Byron) Big boss call me:"weiiiiii, tonight ON?,
I replied:
"On confirm ON",
Byron question me:
"where bring me Makan?"
I whisper myself:
"Shit, tonight bangsar where want bring that fella makan".

I met him at 711 plaza damas, I start proposing where to makan at bangsar, He rejecteddddd... So no choice, I divert my route to KL, bring him Makan Nasi lemak at Kampung Baru. Other member pun OK

                    (Nasi lemak venue)

After Nasi lemak, I bring them to latest attraction in city, Saloma Link, a new pedestrian bridge. According to sources,
The link offers a seamless connection between Kampung Baru and Jalan Ampang, at a spot near KLCC. The link which spent RM31million, has distance of 370meter, and took about 18months to complete.
The bridge’s architecture is inspired by the sireh junjung (betel nut leaf arrangement) concept, which is an integral part of a Malay wedding.

                 ( Group photo wefie)
         ( Night view of Saloma Link)

For more information about Saloma Link, always can google it at web. Thanks for reading my blog, have a nice day... 
Special thanks to 
Byron Ting 
Kar Wor
Mike Wong
Ken Cheah

All Photo credit belong to Byron Ting photographer. 
(Undoubtly he is truly amazing photographer) 

Comments

Kepong Rider(KR) Slide Show

Change image every 3 seconds:

1 / 5
KR Bukit Tinggi Colmar
2 / 5
KR KL Seremban Ride
3 / 5
KR Sekinchan Ride
4 / 5
KR Janda Baik Coffee Ride
5 / 5
KR Simpan Bike Gathering